Saturday, January 16, 2010

Post 55: Old Friends

16th January, 2010; PJ Old Town; Post 55:

If you ever feel super hungry or feeling like eating the whole cow, you should try go Chili's!!!


Me and few of my "old friend" had a small gathering couple weeks back in Chilli's. Andy, Corra, Pooi San, Mandy, Wen Feng and of course, me and my bulan....

I think we order too much...each person order it's own dish...that should be very normal ordering practice...but there is a problem with it...

Chili's serve each dish at a very huge portion. I think they serve it at American standard...all big and huge, furthermore, with cheese as well...so, typically, Malaysian girls will surely cannot finish it. So end up, we guys will need to try finish as many as possible!!! :D...Good is I can still try other dishes but it is really too much for my stomach!!!!

Yet, it is still a very memorable gathering. I have not meet up with Andy, Corra, Mandy for many many months. Everyone have more commitment now and is hard to arrange timing where everyone is ok to meet up. So when we were there, we chat, talk, eat, laugh....just try to catch back some old time and know everyone is healthy and ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment