Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Post 125: Paka Wedding

October 23rd 2010. It was totally unexpected, me, Tun Tzen and Tun Suen was ask to become 'brother' for our beloved cousin. As mention, we did not expect to be brother, so we never get prepare for it. Early morning wake up, dress up handsomely and drive car to Awana Kijal.....blur blur.....
Once we've arrived at Awana Kijal Apartment, me and my cousin start to feel something is not right. 1st, there is only 1 guy as 'brother' during the entire morning. 2nd, there is alot of 'sister' le!!! - Somebody gonna get hurt real bad....somebody???

1st, we need to peal out orange skin and make ' I LOVE YOU' word on the floor. My finger almost cramp as they are getting those hard, thick orange skin for us. It was torturing enough for my finger, but for you, cousin Seng, I take the challenge!!!

2nd, 10 push up, ok la, this is not that tough as all my cousin are very fit, except me.... :P

3rd, wasabi chili padi biscuit!!! It's already getting to the wrong side since beginning. Look at the combination, Wasabi + Chili Padi on biscuit???!!!!! Sorry, is not my favourite food.....especially for breakfast....

Last, limbo dance at staitcase. Of course we cheat around with it and everyone pass through it without sweat.... hahahahaha

Though is an unexpected event, but it was pretty fun morning la....hahaha.....congrate cousin Seng!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment