Friday, February 11, 2011

Post 139: Sad Chinese New Year

7th February 2011, my 5th uncle house at Klang cought by fire. Whole house had burn down to ashes and left nothing for the family.

My father rush to the scene when it happen and he try to assist as much as possible. After an incident happened to my aunt back years ago, this incident does scare the hell out of everyone.

My younger cousin was still sleepting that time and thanks to neighbour effort, keep shouting his name to wake him up and save him out of the fire. It was too late when he tried to go in the house and try to save back some valueble.
I was on my way back to PJ from Kelantan when this incident happen. Nothing much to search at this place anymore but try to help them look for new place and help out as much as possible.

hiah..... sad to see this happen, especially during festive season......good to know that everyone is safe and unharm.

Hiah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment