Friday, December 4, 2009

Post 39: Atlantis

December 4, 2009; PJ Old Town; Post 39:

Did I mention eating delicious food is my hobby? Love to eat, too much, eventually make me what I am now… :(

While visiting Dubai last week, I made a trip to one of the famous land mark in Dubai, Atlantis@ The Palm Jumeirah. It is located at the end of the palm and in front of the hotel will be all wide sea and nothing else.


Due to it's exclusivity status and image, there is alot of places within the hotel is not allow for enter. It is only for in-house guess. Still, I find it is still a very huge hotel with various attraction. 1 particular is the under water world, build with Atlantis building as theme, sunk under the sea.

Make our way to the hotel, we dine at one of its famous restaurant, Saffron@ seafood buffet.

For the price we paid, AED 195++ per person, I think we can get better food and variety in Malaysia, like Tienji or Jogoya. Probably the main attraction of this restaurant is the location and is about the country landmark.

I was there for couple of hours and did a short exploration at the hotel. Yes!! it is a great hotel to stay if can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment