Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post 46: Year 2009

26th December 2009; Damansara; Post 46:

So...few more days away, and it is the end of 2009. What have I done in 2009:

1. I went to Hong Kong and Macau.

2. I went to Iran for exhibition

3. I went to Bali for Holidays with Moon.

4. I went to Dubai for exhibition too.

5. I went to Kota Bahru for holidays with Moon too.

6. I am officially an uncle in family. Sister give birth to Max.
7. I went to Foshan, China for work for 2 weeks.

8. I went to Indonesia for exhibition.

9. Obviously, I start a blog here... :P

10 Cut bold...twice!!!

11. Start playing basketball again on every Tuesday night at Taman Megah.

12. Start playing Mahjong again after stop for awhile.

13. I did my first Parasailing in Bali.

14. I bought 2 very good Prince badminton racquet... or at least it suites me well.

1 comment:

  1. Walao...U certainly went to alot of places. I only went to Hatyai...

    http://howjun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete