Saturday, April 10, 2010

Post 80: Tea Time Restaurant

10th April, 2010; Damansara:
This is where I hang out for drink most of the time...Tea Time Restaurant...

As how the restaurant define it, time for drinking tea, time to relax.... :p....I use to go William mamak, I think now is name as William Cafe, but food are rather expensive now there...so me and most of my friend switch to this place....Actually it is only 5 minutes walk away from William Cafe.
It is a very simple place for friends to hang out with. Sit there and chit chat. When there is big football matches, this place will be full of spectators, supporting thier favourite ball club. There are small store selling simple Chee Cheong Fun, Pan Mee, Bak Kut Teh....etc....enough for normal dinning....and is much much cheaper compare to William....at least when you spend RM 10 here, it is sufficient...

When I was younger, I use to be here for almost 4-5 days a week. What do we do here??? Drink, Eat, Blow Water, sharing and gather for mahjong later....!!! hahahaha...After mahjong, back here relax mind awhile and go back for mahjong again for 2nd round.

Those were the days.... !!!

2 comments:

  1. Wah... now the tables are on the street d?
    I didn't know William is now a CaFe? Air conditioned? 5% gov tax? 10% service tax?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not covering the whole street lah...but enough for 1 car moving at 1 time only... :D...yah...search the web and william will appear as william cafe...dam expensive now...

    ReplyDelete