Sunday, June 13, 2010

Post 93: 1 day in Ipoh

April 25th, 2010, me and primary school mate managed to organised a trip down to Ipoh to visit Sam Hah. Since I am going to Ipoh, surely I do not want to miss the opportunity to catch back good food in Ipoh.

I departed from Subang about 430am and arrive Ipoh slightly before 7am.

I have been hearing so many good comments from friends at time to time, saying how good dim sum served in this restaurant. I never try it before, until now...
The restaurant is totally different from what I expected it will be, I always though it is something like SS2 or Taman Megah dim sum but when arrive there, thes restaurant is like a 5 start restaurant. Good lighting, good furniture and everyone looks professional. This place is more like tourism spot then a dim sum restaurant.

We ordered few dim sum, tried it. Honestly speaking, it taste ok, but it is just not a good as I though it could be. Just normal loh...but 1 true thing about it, it is really cheap. Our bill came about RM 60 for 4 persons.

Even with full stomach, we insist to try local famous coffee. I am not really a coffee adict but this does taste good... :D

Once everyone arrive, immediately we went to this Pak Kong Chicken Rice shop, which highly reconmended by Moon. The restaurant located at a traditional shoplot. It really have the feeling of old style restaurant back in 70-80's.
When we arrive, there was a long que outside of the restaurant. The chicken rice smells goods and garlic chilis is good too!!!
All these happen in 1 morning at Ipoh and it was really full to the top. I do enjoy eating alot but 3 in 1 morning required a bigger tangki to fill it!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment