Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Post 92: Mission Accomplished!!!

Recently, Michelin had a road show at Sunway Pyramid promoting its new range of tyre, PS3. Not Play Station 3 la, is Pilot Sport 3.

It was a great road show, well at least for me, as they are giving out free Michelin voucher when purchasing and my car is ready to have tyre change...again...



Since it was a Sunday and there is nothing much to do, I call up Melvin and we did a double date. Try our luck to get as many voucher as possible.

1 of the highlight is Sumo Wrestling ( that's how i call it la) where we are ask to push the evil fuel pump out of the square matt floor. The fastest contestant can win an ipod. I had try my best!!! This evil fuel pump is just too strong for me... :D


So this girl, Moon, at 1.74 m height, 60 kg weight, give her best try to win over this evil fuel pump. Obviously no one will think she can do it because it is simply impossible....

But it turns out to be opposite. She won it by pushing it out at the shortess time. This evil fuel pump also have gender bias.... XD.

Moon won an Apple Ipod Touch for free this weekend and glad she is happy about it. I have been hearing from her about it since 2 weeks ago, telling me how glad it can be if can get it free from Michelin roadshow. So, this weekend, Mission Accomplish...got free voucher and free Ipod Touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment