Monday, May 17, 2010

Post 89: What I think....

And so, 2010 Thomas Cup belongs to China!!! Yes, I must agree, China Badminton team is the strongest among others country. I believe out of 5 games, they can win 4!!!

Lin Dan is superb!!! I watch that game live when he played with Lee Chong Wei. Personally, I think Lee CW is trying to create opportunity for himself. This could be his strategy to beat Lin Dan. He seldom make strong smash when there is high shot. I feel he is trying to stratch Lin Dan for return and prepare for a counter attack.

Lin Dan is everywhere and every shot Lee CW create to beat Lin Dan, some how some way, Lin Dan is able to counter it. He is fast, powerful and very flexible. Every shot look so simple from him.

I feel Lee CW did his best la...at least he try, it just the matter he fail when trying...Lin Dan is too dam good to beat...Taufik is right, if you want to win Lin Dan, probable will need to wait until he is old... :D

2nd match on double is also very intereting match. I feel their defense is really good. No matter how strong oppenant can smash, these 2 guys can really control well returning it. Yes, of course, they made mistake, but I take that as the risk of moving to the net and intercept shot. If KKK could intercept it without mistake, I am sure everyone will praise him for what he had done!!!

Though it is a dissapointing result, but it is never the end. As a Malaysian, I support Malaysia Badminton team all the way. As quote"Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Malaysia Badminton, Don't give up !!! Malaysian, you should not give up too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment