Friday, May 7, 2010

Post 88: Thomas Cup 2010

Malaysia Thomas Cup 2010 player listing:

Lee Chong Wei
I think he is at his peak of his game. Saw alot of Youtube and the way he dominate the game is fantastic. I believe 1st single point is on our favor. Just keep it up brother!!!
Wong Chong Han
Saw him about 2-3 weeks ago while playing in Taman Megah Badminton Court. Although he is free agent now but he is definately still in shape for high level badminton game. His body is dam fit. Yes, BAM did the right thing to bring him back for 2nd single.
Mohd Hafiz Hashim
Well, he is not playing well under 21 points system but he definately a better bet on 3rd single spot. With his long arm and legs, he could be a surprise for Malaysia team.

Tan Boon Heong & Koo Kean Keat
Malaysia and World ranking No.1 Double. Boon Heong power smash and KKK speedy games is the strength. Of course there will be mistake, that is the risk of the game. Control it and I think they will win beautifully!!!

Mohd Zakry and Mohd Fairuzizuam
Honestly, I did not follow much with thier games. What I know if they are over size now, according to thier coach, and they have leg injuries.

Ong Soon Hock & Hoom Thien How


Wish Malaysia Team can win 2010 Thomas Cup. I should be going for Final match this year and hopefully, I am there to cheer for Malaysia Team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment