Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Post 105: King for a Day

It would be a lie if I tell you that I am not touch by receiving 79 messages at my Facebook account. That still not including SMS and phone call (Fish called) received and gave me all the wished. Sincerely...THANKS guys!!!

So what did I do on "my" day???
Lately there is a trend of dining at Korea restaurant. I did not enjoy it because the Kimchi is just too smelly to eat...and it is cold....

Searching around and reading some review over the net (thanks to food blogger).... I notice Daorea Korean BBQ Restaurant might worth giving it a try.

Reataurant decor is pretty normal. Nothing much fancy to descript about it. When we arrive, the restaurant is pack!!! We waited for about 20 minutes for our seats.

We order 1 beef , 1 chicken BBQ and 1 small Korean style pizza, can't remember its actual name. While waiting, they start serving it typical korean appetizer to start your stomach. Some is nice, some okok....I still cannot enjoy Korean Kimchi no matter how I want to try it. It just some smell on this vegi....hiah....

Our meat is served by the waiter. They will cook it and cut it smaller piece for you. Quite good service and polite. The down side is the most of them looks like foreigner and they hardly understand well what we ask for sometime.

Overall it is something unique for me la...I still can't really enjoy Korean food. Probable it might be different if I had it in Korea itself. haha...

3 comments:

  1. Actually Daorae's food is not bad, comparable to those in US made by native Korean. I didn't appreciate KimChi too when I first tried it; a lil too green and sour; but I am getting used to it and actually taste pretty good :) On of my fav is DolSotBiBimBap (stone rice with mince pork and tofu) and add the spicy source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, Happy Belated Birthday old man!

    ReplyDelete