Friday, August 27, 2010

Post 108: Yuk Chai 90's - 6E Classmate

This is my primary school photo taken on 1990. To be honest, I can't remember all thier names, and some faces, I really having hard to to recall too...is way too long to remember everyone. Back then, I was only 75 kg also...hiah...

This year, 2010, will be the first ever reunion for our classmate, Yuk Chai 1990's -6E Class. Roy Mok (莫海量)suggested Marche in The Curve. The response was really encouraging, considering some friends we have not meet up for past 20 years....sigh, is 20 years ago!!!

June Pang (彭丽珠),Sharon Shai (蔡沁娓), me lo, Donna Ang Pooi San (洪佩珊), Roy Ng (伍振光) and Roy Mok (莫海量). Hope we can get more on next round...
Food here is ok but it is rather expensive, considering the portion given. Chicken Chop served is only with Chicken Chop and nothing else, no side dishes...it is not cheap...

Though I get hungry easily and eat alot too, but today, is not about food or reviewing how is the restaurant...

It is about these friends I had for the past 20 years and now everyone is trying to make an effort to reunion back and catch back again.

We chat alot that night. Chin Kong was trying to remember who is June Pang (haha)...Roy Mok, as usual, keep recalling all the funny story we had when we were classmate, it does refresh back all the funny memories I had. I don't know how he manage to remember so much!!!

Though it is a small group but I feel it is a great start. Looking back into the response from Facebook, next reunion should able to grow bigger...

is been 20 years now since we were classmate....20 years!!! 20 years long years!!!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment