Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Post 141: Bukit Tabur, Kuala Lumpur



As early as 0430am morning on Saturday, me and my brothers decided to climb on Bukit Tabur Hill. It is located near Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur.

There was no obvious signboard mentioning entrance for this hill so it was pretty scary in the beginning and doubt whether we were on the right track to the hill.

1st half hour was the most difficult moment for me. I think I did not stretch my and so my leg muscle was very painful. I walk very slow. Climbing with muscle pain and in very limited daylight was no joking. 

As there is no obvious track, we really need to be careful with very steps we take. It was pretty challenging. 


Step by step, though it is slow and tiring, once we reach 3/4 of the hill, the natural scenery really caught my attention. I did not expect such scenery still available in KL area and is really relaxing moment for me.


As we move on, there is just more tree and more hills for us but I really enjoy every minutes of it. 


Our organiser, Thiam Swee, Han Wen, Eugene, Me and CK.( not in below photo)


No comments:

Post a Comment