Friday, June 15, 2012

Post 145: Samsung Galaxy S 3

Really want to have this phone. When notice Maxis have package deal with Samsung Galaxy S3, I went to the nearest Maxis center to ask about it.  


Lucky it was the 1st day of the package launch and there was ready stocks available upon signing up with Maxis. 


How is this phone? Well so far so good. It has a large screen which I like it. (4.8") 


the screen color is really sharp. Assume this technology is bring onward from its TV technology development. 


It also have a very good and clear camera and video recording quality. Picture quality is almost as good as I can take with my IXUS series camera. and with HD video recording. 


Samsung Galaxy S3 is equip with Andriod version 4.0.4 with quad core processing power. It is very efficient and it is very smooth while running application. 


 Really happy to have this device for my own now!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment