Saturday, November 7, 2009

Post 28: Holidaysss

November 7, 2009; Subang Jaya; Post 28:


Having vacation in Bali, it will not be complete without visiting the famous sea temple, Tanah Lot.


Tanah Lot is one of the tourism attraction which it's attract thousand of people every year. When I visit this place, it is at early evening and the weather is super hot!!! I need an umbralla to walk around or I am sure I will get sun burn from it.

Luckily it is located next to the sea side and occasionally, there is wind down for cooling down.

While visiting Tanah Lot, I make a decision....

Have a tatoo, for 2 weeks ....
For the fun of it, this tatoo is only Rp 50,000, which i think is ok lah... Sit there for about 5 minutes and leave it for 15 mintues to dry, and it is done. Yeng or not?? haha... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment