Sunday, November 8, 2009

Post 29: Scare like shit!!!

November 8, 2009; Subang Jaya; Post 29:


I did not expect myself to do this when in Bali...this is totally something unexpected...
While we were visiting Bedegul, we saw someone having Parasailing and it looks fun!!! So i went and ask how much per ride. Surprisingly, it is pretty cheap as compare with doing it in Malaysia. Rp 75,000 (RM 27). Without any further thinking, I decide to take 1 ride...

1st quention from the instructor is "how heavy are you???"...and I was like "huh??!!! 103 kg...bolehkah???" ...Not sure what they discuss among others but eventually, they equipment me and give me some basic instruction what to do when on air.

During the briefing, I'm still ok, nothing to fear about as I did not think too much how this ride will be....

Just everything is ready to go....that is the moment where I start to feel...

"1, 2, 3...lari lari!!! lari lari!!!"...and go go go...thank god, i am on the air and my weight did not pull me down to the lake!!

Hanging there for about 5 minutes, it is really scary but it is also a very exciting feeling. Wind blows around you and it will swing me left and right...the feeling is really "dangerous". During that 5 minutes, I try to enjoy the ride as much as I can eventhough I am dam scare up there.

So glad I make it to the ground in 1 piece!! Hand was shaking when it is over as I was pulling the steel bar too long, too hard.

So, lesson of the day, Think before you act or you might pee on your pants!!! haha...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment