Monday, November 9, 2009

Post 31: Git Git Waterfall

November 10, 2009: Damansara: Post 31:


If I have to choose 1 of the best visited places in Bali, it's gonna be this...


Git Git Waterfall on Northern side of Bali.



It is a very tall waterfall with alot of small stone along the river. It is pretty diffucult to walk through the river with unsteady leg but it is still managable if can be cafefull.


The river water splash into the rock so hard that it creates small water bubble that makes you wet even you are not near to it. Somehow, I enjoy staying and staring on the waterfall, as if it clear my mind for awhile... :P

Further more, the water is really cold and clean. I wash my face there and walked around the river for couple of photo post.

Anyone going to Bali soon should try to make a trip to this place, prepare some junk food, sit and chat for couple of hours shoul be very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment