Friday, October 2, 2009

Post 14: Pre-Depart to Tehran, Iran.

October 2, 2009: Damansara: Post 14:

Next week I will be going to Tehran for work. I wouldn’t say it is exciting but it is definitely a different experience. While preparing for this business trip, many people ask “Why Tehran? What kind of business you expect to do in Tehran? You sure you can come back after visiting the country??”
I am going to Iran under company with subsidies from government where they are trying to promote Iran market for Malaysia made product. There is a government representative office there with Malaysian operating the office. So I am pretty confidence everything is going to work out fine.

Write more when I am there or come back from there. Guess I won’t be seeing a lot of these in Tehran next week. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment