Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Post 24: 士林

October 28, 2009: PJ Old Town: Post 24:

I love to eat.

When William started it William Mamak in Taman Mayang, PJ most lan si mamak store, my weight raising from 78kg to 103 kg now.


It is a great hang out place during my youth time. I was there for at least 4-5 days a week. Of course, back then, the food served is not as expensive like now.

The spaghetti is great; they invented some new cooking way for Maggie Pedas with special source, that I love also, Mee Raja is also great, fried crab rice, and last but not least Roti Nun!! Best in town I dare to say, no restaurant can do it as good as them so far. They have Roti Nun with cheese, ham, garlic, chicken, and mint, condense milk, caramel and other source which I have no idea what is it, but sure, it taste good with Roti Nun.

Lately, I am addicted to another kind of food, but this time, it is not made by Malaysia. Its’ shop can be easily noticeable around shopping mall and most people love it fried chicken breast.

Shi Lin, Oyster Mee Sua from Taiwan.


Is not that cheap where they served in a small bowl only. As when I will pass by one of this shop, I will try to stop by and take 1 bowl to satisfy my desire for Mee Sua.
Mee Sua should eat when it is hot and must have sufficient vinegar. Oyster is raw so if you like raw oyster, it is fine, or else the smell in your mouth could kill others when you talk!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment