Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Post 20: Gathering

October 20, 2009: Damansara: Post 20:


Last Thursday I had experience one of the most weird way to enjoy wine with friends.


Weng Tai and Vivienne was in Singapore and they meet up for a drink that night....So, what does that have to do with me??



It started when Vivienne pop me a message and telling me she miss me over the MSN...and i was like..."huh?? Another admirer??"....

True enough this kind of things don't happen to me, always...it was a prank game from Weng Tai. They call me up through MSN and we start to talk over it about everything possible we can. Some about ourselve, some about our secondary time, some about other people too...interesting about other people though...


They start talking over their notebook and I start replying them by typing. Along they way, when we are thinking about drinking, we cheers though MSN and drink together. Of course i purely doing the "Cheers" thing as I do not have any wine at home... too bad...but still, it was fun that night.

Luckily Vivienne show me MSN webcam soon enough, or else, worst could happen....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment