Monday, March 1, 2010

Post 69: Layang - Layang

March 1st, 2010; PJ Old Town; Post 69:
Can you remember when is your last time playing with fly kite?

Is been so long since I played this game. The feeling is like 7 or 8 years old behind Kelana Jaya old house padang and I actually fell down while running with it...


I had one when in Kelantan this year. When I saw some van is selling it, I did not hesitate at all to buy one and fly it under the hot sun. Anyway, it's only cost me RM 5/pc so ....what the heck...

It was really a hot sun that day and I can hardly open my eye looking at the kite... still it is a memorable things I want to recap for awhile during this holiday.
Doing this on the sea side is really not that bad. You can still get some strong wind occasionally to cool down and flying kite on beach side is extreamly easy due to strong wind.
and at the end of it, try take a coconut drink on the beach side...grab some snack... sit back and relax...

Life can be so good....simple and enjoyable...most importantly...it is cheap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment