Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Post 74: We are back!!!

17th March, 2010; PJ Old Town; Post 74:

Early last year, Ben and I was talking to gather back everyone who we play basketball together and play back. It was a great success because it last for about 6 month, or maybe more...

Gradually, it slow down as everyone is busying with, either, work, family or dinner, specially getting closer to year end and Chinese New Year. Personally, I stop going since last year, can't even remember why I stop... but I did... :P

Now, 2010 March, WE ARE BACK!!!

Obviously playing here is not about competition or any training. It is purely for leisure, sport and socializing. Everyone here try to enjoy the game, playing friendly and appreciate time spend together. It was a good way to keep in touch with friend...at least it works for me!!!

Of course trash talking is definately a must here...We talk so much trash, so many jokes and make so much noise on court!!! I think surrounded housing area will hear what we have spoke about all night long!!! talk and talk and talk...none stop!!!

We had about 15 friends came last night. This is a surprising figure for me as I was expecting 10+ only. Glad everyone can make it. Even Yung Sheng did came and play for awhile. (Tiger long long also need one time lah!!! ) Still there is more yet to come!!! Let just hope this will continue as long as it can.

Speaking of proper dreassing, let our model "demostrate" here... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment