Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Post 75: Good Stress

5th April, 2010; Damansara; Post 75:
Lately been very tired. I have a surprise visit from business associates from India who they come to Malaysia. It was a good surprise because we manage to close the deal. We have alot of drinking and lots of eating for the past few days. 1 lessons learn...never drink with India Indian!!!!... They know how to drink...Malaysian just drink...there is a different...

As I am still accompany my India indian friend around KL, our Thailand friend said he want to drop by as well on the same week unexpected. So again, it is also another good surprise because we manage to close it with them and everyone is happy.

All these happen in 1 week time. Though it is tiring, but I must admit, this is a good way of getting tired on it. As long the figure come in... :D


Is been long long while since I really sit down at mamak store and drink, chat with my old old buddy, Hou Cher, Wen Feng, Melvin, Seng...all of them....really need to catch up again with them soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment