Saturday, July 3, 2010

Post 100: What I believe...

I'm never a strong religious person. On standard requirement, I only pray twice a year, I know...I am not proud of it....

I had a Proton Wira Aerobeck 1.3cc back to younger times. It was 1 of the popular car selling around due to pricing. This car bring me to wherever I want to go: mamak, travel, kau liu...etc... It was great to have a car travelling around, especially in KL town when public transport is not so ....convenience??!!!

I have this car for about 5 years plus and during these period, I am greatful for what my dad did for me. However, maybe because of my less religious attitude, I had several accidents happen to me. Once happen near HELP Institute due to emergency stop from car in front. The car front total flat. Another incident in Taman Sea with Wen Feng while going Mount Kiara Coffee Bean for a drink. It was raining day and road was slippery. I made an emergency turn around 2 trees to avoid accident with a truck!!! These is 2 serious accidents happen I can remember, not including minor accidents happens on day to day... sigh....

Since all these bad luck, I need help... I have this "protector" hang in front of my car. Initially it is no harm trying attitude, "hang something is better then hanging nothing", those kind of thinking. I was very uneasy earlier to have it hanging inside my car. It feel like there is someone "watching" me when I am driving...

But now, I am so glad it keeps "watching" me. As time passes by, I notice there is changes. I am lucky enough to aviod few nearly accidents...Lucky!!! I have more confidence when driving with it. When I get my Waja, first thing I want is to put it on my car again!!! Relevant or not, it does makes me believe this "protector" is protecting me from accidents. I cannot explain how or why, but that is what I believe.
Counting the years, it must have been about 10 years plus now!!! Whether is it true or not true, real or not real, I still believe it does have an effect on me. This is what I believe....

No comments:

Post a Comment