Thursday, July 22, 2010

Post 103: My Favourite Food # 4

One of my regular favourite is definately Curry Mee. (without tau geh - beansprout). I eat it whenever, wherever possible. Sometime I will need to stop eating it as it is too oily to eat too much.

Sea Park Curry Mee is particularly one of my favourite place to enjoy a good, hot, spicy Curry Mee. The Curry Mee here is not the nyonya type Curry Mee where they put it alot of coconut milk and slowly turns it become like source instead of soup.

As personal preference, I prefer to have Curry Mee soup instead of Curry Mee source. :P. Alot of places put it alot of coconut milk and yes, the aroma is great but I still prefer soup base.

Furthermore, fresh shellfish (Kerang) is added in too, my favourite!!! Normally they will put raw shellfish into the Curry Mee and mix it with the hot curry soup when serving. So, before you start eating it, you should mix around the Curry Mee and make sure all these shellfish in "tenggelam" at bottom. Eat those shellfish half cook, half raw....perfect!!!

Curry Mee here is not really cheap. Normal small bowl of curry mee will cost RM 4.50. Big bowl I am not sure...there is a reason...

Normal serving will only give chicken shread, too little to enjoy a good meal like this. I will order whole white chicken thigh, chopped to smaller piece and put it into my bowl. That is the right way to enjoy this kind of Curry Mee ma!!! Look at the picture, see also know it is good la!!!! XD and this is with a price tag of RM 8/bowl - as of June 2010...

Look how happy is Mandy, smilling happily after a good meal!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment