Sunday, July 4, 2010

Post 101: My Favourite Food # 3

I never knew it is call Choong Kee Kampar Claypot rice when this store started long time ago. It was located at corner lot on the same row of shop, where we can still see uncle busying cooking rice using claypot with charcoal, moving the claypot around with 20 charcoal pot.

I knew it is very famous that time because day to day, there is always full house at the restaurant and people ta pao also need to que for it. Upon ordering, everyone need to wait at least 1/2 hour to 1 hour before the claypot is served. Business is very good!!!

This autie control the whole business flow. She'll take order, walk in or by call, arrange claypot delivery, giving order to kitchen and collect money. Piece of advice, don't mess with her, she know what you've order, sit tight and wait!!! :D


Obviously business is doing very well and they have their own shop now. I order a big bowl of claypot chicken rice, add salted fish, add chicken and add chinese sausage. I am loving!!!...see the picture, saliva already come out... :P My claypot chicken rice is pack!!!

They only served 1 type of Claypot Chicken Rice along with various type of soup and steam vegi. When serving in hot pot, salted fish blend perfectly with the whole pot and the aroma is fantastic.
Because it is very near to my mum's house, I come here quiet regularly. For 2 person, 1 big bowl of claypot chicken rice (with added stuff) and 1 steam soup is sufficient.

Price is ok la. Not to say very cheap or expensive. RM 20 for add chicken, add salted fish and add chinese sausage. haha...It just suite my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment