Saturday, September 4, 2010

Post 110: Badminton League

Things seem to get more interesting lately with badminton. I was asked by Ah Juung earlier whether interested to join a badminton league for 2-3 months.

Surely I am interested, especially the commitment is not that long, 2-3 months, probably is for 10-12 matches for a league. Furthermore, it does not cost much, I mean it might cost me RM 10/match. I get to play with different players, playing under different partner, and enjoying different atmosphere.

I'm still not sure what is the prize will be but it is not the prize that I am targeting. I want to able to play more and improve my game better. I hope I can get it with this league. I believe, at certain time, given certain preasure, improvement could be expect as the focus is there and learning can be absorb more properly.
First meeting is for training and it is targeted at 12th September. I will write more again once I get to know more about it.

Anyone interested to form a team with minumu 12 person for the league let me know. I could help to arrange if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment