Sunday, September 5, 2010

Post 113: When Instinct Become True

I already have the feeling, my Prince racquet will patah soon. Don't know why I will have this feeling, but today, it become true...

I accidentally hit it on my leg and the next time I see my racquet, it had broken. My leg is ok, no pain at all, probably is because of muscle, but knowing I will not able to play this racquet again makes me sad...hiah....

This is one of my favourite racquet so far and it is very difficult to search back another one of this again. I had try visit few badminton racquet shop: Puchong, Kota Damansara, Taman Megah, Jalan Breakfields & etc...still unable to search back the exact racquet.

hiah.....................hiah..................................

Any good racquet to recomment?

No comments:

Post a Comment