Saturday, September 4, 2010

Post 111: BBQ Gathering

Last week me and few of my Form 6 gang manage to get some time together meeting up at HanWen's place. I suggest BBQ for this time as I tend to get bored with steamboat lately. Everywhere also can see steamboat restaurant. Look at Sunway Mentari Business Park. There is at least 10 different kind of steaboat restaurant in 1 commercial area. haha


Thanks to HanWen effort, he bough everything needed for the BBQ: Chicken Wing, Pork, Lamb Sausage & etc...Aney brought in 2-3 bottles of red wine...Swee also bring another bottle of red wine...me, I brough, of course, my mum specialty goreng pisang, kuih bakul and many other snack for everyone. I also marinate small partion of seafood with Chinese White Wine to BBQ it...taste fantastic to me!!! haha

I use to BBQ when I was very much younger. Every party during secondary school surely will be BBQ. We cook until we sweat crazy and whole body smell like smoke dust. Those day to Kao Liu, we also cook nicely for the girls and try to make them happy. Girls are just there to eat...no need to get sweat!!! hahahahahaha....

It is a memorable hang out day and glad most of them manage to make it. Just for the record, attendance are:
1. Chee Siong
2. Han Wen
3. Vivian
4. Desmond
5. Yit Soo
6. Thiam Swee
7. Juan & daughter
8. Kiah Ling & daughter
9. Pauline & Boyfriend
10. Anthony
11. Melina
12. Aney
13. Yong Yaw
14. Chicken Ying and Girlfriend
15. Wai Hong
Sigh...how great it could be if can snap a group photo of it...!!!! sigh sigh sigh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment