Sunday, September 12, 2010

Post 115: BBQ @ Sterling, 2010

I was lucky....Lucky that friends are free on 9th September 2010 to gather around...
It was those kind of feeling again when you are getting older....friends become lesser...lesser does not mean they are not your friend anymore, but they are not available anymore for meeting up. Works, kids, family & etc, all this commitment...Probably this is the way of life...
As I said, I was lucky. When I started to make calls, most of them are available on 9th September. Most of the time, it will not fit everyone, timing is the most difficult things to work on, especially when organising gathering...

Slowly, bit by bit, I manage to get about 10++ to meet up on the same night on the same place. Thanks for Hou Cher coordination, he manage to get the BBQ facilities at his condominium in Sterling. It is more convenience la...
We started about 8+pm. I reach there about 730pm tried to get things ready before everyone is there...By 8pm, more and more people coming in and the chit chat starts...
I swear I never knew Andy hate eat chicken breast!!!! I purposely arrange chicken breast as I though it will be more easier to BBQ and it's cook quicker as compare with chicken wing...after knowing him for almost 15 years.... hiah, sad case...Wye Luon prepare drinks for everyone. He bought a bottle of Vodka that night and share it. Taste great. Wonder it will be better if the Vodka was inside mixing???!!!!
It was great to able meet up again with everyone though is not everyone. We hang out, talk, alot of questioning and alot of answering... It was those moments where everyone trying to catch up with everyone, something like updating everyone 'database', hahaha...

Looks like family photo???!!!! :D Let's hope there will be more gathering soon... Cheers guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. More extended members turn up this time :D I think 5 years later we'll see kids in the picture, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll try to get more on next one!!! XD

    ReplyDelete