Monday, September 14, 2009

Post 1: Bald again.

September 14, 2009; Damansara: Post 1:

While i am queing for my turn to have my head shave bold in barber shop near TTDI. Moon and I decide to take some of the photo with me with my hair as it will not be there at least for the next 6 months.

I had my first hair bold earlier this year and i really like it while my hair getting lesser and lesser, i though "WTF, let have it bold then...". My mum always nag me and said i should not eat too much maggie mee anymore.

While waiting for my turn, we keep fooling our self in front of the camera!! she just love taking photo with everyone but no willing to spend much on camera. funny...

While i am having my hair cut, she just walk around and take photo of me, ensuring every moment of the process is taken down. It was funny to see inside a barber shop that a girl is holding up with a camera keep snapping picture. Still i have to admit it... it is fun...

And finally, this is how it looks like and my friend think i look abit like Ah Long :( can start collecting bad debt in the market. Watch out of me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment