Monday, September 14, 2009

Post 4: Badminton

September 14, 2009: Damansara: Post 4;


This is who i wish i become,
or this,
when i was younger. This is what i name it as "My Dream" and in truth fact, i do not want to mention about it. I can assure you I am totally opposite of what they are now.

I love badminton. I love the speed of the game and it give me moment of satisfaction when i can get the shoot; it create moment of excitment for me when i can beat player who are better then me; and of course it help me to maintain myself as healthy as possible.


Lately i discovered a new brand of racket that i really enjoying playing. For the past years, i always use Yonex as my primary brand as it is the pioneer brand in this industry. As time moves on and technology getting better, there is others option in the market for end user like us for consideration.


Prince - Black Pearl!! This racket suite me well. I love this racket. It's light, strong and very flexible for me. I enjoy my badminton game more now since i started to use this racket back 2 months ago. Earlier i had a Yonex Muscle Power 44 and no doubt it is a good racket but somehow, i cannot play well with it. I can't understand myself as well...


I got this racket from my friend as a 2nd hand racket. As it is very expensive for a brand new Prince-Black Pearl racket and I was not too sure how this racket will bring up my game, i bought it at RM 180.00 with my friend and i totally satisfied with the purchase. Wish i can play more better now and start to win more games with this racket. There is also a gold edition of the racket. It's definately worth considerate as my 2nd racket...coming soon...coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment