Monday, September 21, 2009

Post 11: Disneyland - Hong Kong

September 22, 2009: Damansara: Post 11:


Disneyland: Never though I will still enjoy my trip to Hong Kong Disneyland at my age. During April, I visited Hong Kong Disneyland. While we were doing planning for the trip to Hong Kong, I was reluctant to waste any money & time to Disneyland because I feel those places are for kids and for kids only. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, all this does not interest me anymore. Luckily Hou Cher and Wen Feng insist and we put Disneyland as 1 of the place we must go.

We went to Disneyland by train and arrive around 9am plus. Wen Feng book entrance ticket earlier and when we received the ticket, it becomes our mission of the day to take photo with the same carton character with our ticket. Mine is Goffy.

It was a fun day to see so many happy faces around. Kids chasing to see all carton they saw in TV. They also have performance and you can see a lot carton walking around going to “work” on their station. Everyone looks happier in Disneyland. There is also a half hour parade on the street. All the carton will appear on the wagon and wave to everyone. We do our queue for almost all the carton character we can see in Disneyland.

Even in Disneyland, Hou Cher will not let go any chances for any football jersey!!! haha


3D cinema is the best. The effect is really good. For the first time, I can experience a better 3D effect movie with Disneyland cinema. Most 3D movie I saw was not as “real” as this. I think some call it as 4D because there is water sprint and wind blow. You can feel more.
And so, I keep chasing all the famous Star in Disneyland and try to complete all the main carton character so i won't regret coming here without taking photo with them.

It was a fun trip over, unexpectedly... sigh, I miss photo with Snow White. She was my dream girl when i was very young!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment