Saturday, September 19, 2009

Post 10: Friends

September 20, 2009: Damansara: Post 10

Friends… I grew up together, playing badminton, basketball, involve in Chinese Society.


Friends… We organize a lot of party, event for gathering. Some came out so regularly that we will meet up at William Café for 5-6 days a week. We also celebrate birthday, farewell for oversea studies, gone outstation with 2-3 cars, so much that I will need to sit down, long enough to prepare the list.


Friends… When time for SPM, we gather in Mandy house or Andy’s house for group studies and because of that motivation from them, I score 3 As in my SPM. Of course nothing to brag about for those As’ scorer but I appreciate a lot those days for their help and guide when I needed most.
Friends… I cannot remember who invented this Raminian name, but I am an official Raminian member. We did 10th years anniversary couple years back to celebrate our friendship. That was good.
Friends…. We went to Langkawi for Delima Air show and we were there for about 10 days working and holidaying together. It was really fun. Occasionally we meet up for drink, chat or steamboat as well.

Friends…We learn ballroom and Salsa dancing together, Waltz, Quickstep, Tango, Jive, Rumba, Bachata, Salsa…etc. Sometime we hangout for drink as well. We have the chance to go dancing event together and watch how professional dancer really dance.


Glad to have everyone as my friend!!! .....Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very touching lar this post, Cheers to you my old friend :)

    ~wye luon

    ReplyDelete